Cloud Architect - Colorado Springs & Denver, CO
Due to our customer base, U.S. citizenship is required. Department of Defense active Secret security clearance or higher required at time of hire. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Location: Colorado Springs & Denver with Remote Work Available
Required Skills and Experience
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or an equivalent combination of education and work experience with a minimum six years of enterprise architecture experience.
- Deep understanding and hands-on experience with design, deployment, and management of cloud resources in multiple environments (AWS, Azure, etc.)
- Proficient in communicating and presenting complex information to technical and non-technical stakeholders, orally and in written form
- Proficient using IaC and CaC to automate provisioning and management of cloud infrastructure and services
- Proficient working in a Linux command line and scripting (Bash, Python, etc.)
- Knowledge of RMF and previous experience going through the Assessment and Authorization process to attain an Authorization to Operate (ATO)
- Knowledge of networking, security groups, and policy management in relation to cloud resources
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with agile and DevSecOps methodologies
- Experience implementing enterprise data lake environments would be a plus
- Experience with VMWare would be a plus
- 3+ years' experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment cloud environments
- Prepare material and ability to brief customer and internal staff
- Ability to work on high performing teams
Seed Innovations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.