Contracts Manager - Colorado Springs or Denver, CO
Are you experienced in Government Contracts but looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to advance your skills and career in a great working environment?
If you are an ambitious, self-motivated, multitasker to thrive in a fast-paced environment, we have the perfect job for you!
We take pride in hiring bright minds that aren’t satisfied with the status quo. Help us build better government systems, one customer at a time! Seed is a family-centered, fun-loving, high-energy, innovative team. Check us out and be a part of the solution!
Due to our customer base, U.S. citizenship is required. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information in the future.
Location: Colorado Springs OR Denver with remote work options
Job Description and Required Skills
- Negotiate, author, execute, manage contracts, subcontracts, agreements, and purchase orders cradle to grave and provide contracting subject matter expertise
- Perform cost/price analysis of bids and proposals
- Ensure compliance with FAR, DFAR, etc. and contract finance requirements, and identify corporate solutions to meet compliance
- Coordinate with Program Managers to provide guidance on contractual requirements and ensure contract requirements are fulfilled
- Communicate and present information to stakeholders about all contract-related matters
- Monitor RFPs/RFIs, screen opportunities, and lead proposal development efforts
- Oversee government small business reporting and certification requirements
- Participate in special projects as required, and continuously identify ways to streamline the procedures and processes for Contracts and overall Operations
- Possess in-depth knowledge of the FAR, DFAR, etc. requirements, and the federal contracting process
- Possess excellent negotiation and budgeting skills
- Possess strong attention to detail
- Have proven ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Previous financial or corporate business operations management experience
- DoD contracts experience
- Experience with proposal writing and development
- Experience with pricing for government contracts
- 7+ years of experience with a B.S in Business Management or equivalent degree. 10+ years of experience without a degree
- Benefits Pool: Health, Retirement & PTO/Sick Leave
- Variable compensation also included
- Company-provided STD, LTD and Life
Seed Innovations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.