Seed Innovations delivers innovative and integrated experiences that exceed our employees and our customers’ expectations. Ideas are welcome and collaboration is the key to our success. Interested in learning more? Keep reading!
Our engineers push the envelope to deliver high-availability, self-healing systems that operate in the cloud and on premises. We have multiple customers throughout the region interested in efficient, scalable mission solutions that take full advantage of the latest software engineering approaches. Our architecture, Kubernetes, and DevSecOps experience is unparalleled along the Front Range. We take pride in hiring bright minds that aren’t satisfied with the status quo. Help us build better government systems, one customer at a time! Seed is a family centered, fun loving, high energy, innovative team. Check us out and be a part of the solution!
Due to our customer base, U.S. citizenship is required. Secret security clearance will be required. Existing clearance preferred. Applicants selected will be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation.
Location: Washington DC Area (access to Andrews Joint Base) or Dayton, Ohio Area (access to Wright-Patterson AF Base)
Job Description & Required Skills
Seeking a highly motivated and strong IT Operations to support operations and deployments on a DOD program that:
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise cloud-based operations
- Experience working with and enabling/administering databases
- Ensure platform and network environments are compliant with DoD Enterprise DevSecOps guidance, automated, stable, reliable, and available.
- Support required automation and tooling to quickly deploy and manage applications.
- Passion for DevSecOps methodologies and operational missions
- Experience in providing support to IT operations, troubleshooting and fixing production applications in multiple environments.
- Working knowledge of Source Version Control, Build/Release tools and methodologies and Software Build process
- Able to troubleshoot issues to determine root-cause and drive to resolution
- Familiarity with Linux and scripting (Bash and Python, etc)
- Support writing and sizing of capabilities, features, and user stories in an increment based on the approved prioritization and identify stretch goals (additional features/stories) for each Scrum Team per increment.
- Strong organizational skills
- Eager to learn new technologies and gain expert-level understanding of the latest approaches (auto-scaled cloud-based systems, serverless architectures, cloud/on-premises hybrid solutions)
- Ability to work on high performing teams; work independently as well as with team members
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- 8750 Certification or Sec+
- Knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience with cloud systems and architectures (Amazon AWS, Google Cloud or Microsoft Azure) with configuration of AWS EC2 instances, and Lambda functions a plus.
- Knowledge of ServiceNow
- 5+ years of experience and a B.S. in Computer Science, or related field
- Benefits Pool: Health, Retirement & PTO/Sick Leave
- Variable compensation also included
- Company-provided STD, LTD and Life
Seed Innovations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by law.