Program/Project Manager - Colorado Springs & Denver, CO
Due to our customer base, U.S. citizenship is required. Department of Defense Secret or TS/SCI security clearance required at time of hire. Applicants selected may be subject to a U.S. Government security investigation and required to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
Location: Colorado Springs & Denver with Remote Work Available
Required Skills and Experience
Project Management Professional (PMP) CertificationMinimum ten years' experienceBachelor's degree in Program Management / IT Business / Computer Science
- Responsible for planning, prioritizing, executing, and maintaining programs and projects per customer requirements
- Accountable for a projects schedules, milestones, deliverables and budget
- Ability to interact and brief customers on a technical and non-technical level
- Experience with Cloud provisioning, DevSecOps, management, and agile development methodology
- Facilitates and guides teams and projects across multi-functional platforms to ensure cohesiveness
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to work on high performing teams
Seed Innovations is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, disability status or any other basis prohibited by law.